When Steve and I were dating, I learned that Steve loves bridges, so every time I see one, I think of him. Our little expedition sure made me miss my hubby!
We all learned that Evan is pretty good at skipping rocks!
The girls loved all the wild flowers. I was able to bring home an entire bouquet's-worth squished in my pocket.
I love hanging back and hearing their conversations. It's amazing for me to watch them grow and develop into people with thoughts, opinions, interests, and actual knowledge. The best is to see them be friends.
At a certain spot, we had a few frogs serenading us. They were fascinating!
Evan is quite the birder. He is able to identify many different birds by sight and by their call. He really is amazing! I don't know enough to check his facts, but he presents it with such confidence, that it sounds good. :) Above we/he spotted a hairy woodpecker. Awesome!
There is a cave at the base of a hill near the water.
Inside the cave....
So...this was my favorite bridge. The kids are here observing the frogs and damselflies and fish. Fascinating. I couldn't resist a chance to take a few snapshots and the kids couldn't resist posing. :)
These kids are so dang cute!




No comments:
Post a Comment