FINGER PAINTING with PISTACHIO PUDDING
When the boys were little, I did lots of sensory therapy activities for Braxton. I have gotten out of the habit and decided, when I found some expired milk in the fridge, that I was going to introduce the girls to one of my favorites...pudding painting. I've learned some lessons, though, and know that it is a MESS to clean up. So, we did it outside on the picnic table. It was a gorgeous day and the girls thought it was a great idea to wear ponchos. Clean-up even became a game. They had fun and I felt good about myself as a mother. One of my better moments!;)
2 comments:
One of your finer moments? You have so many to choose from supermom! What a fun activity, I will have to give it a try. :-)
Well, these last two posts just confirm that you should be "Mother of the Year." Oh wait, you've already done that! You are a repeat offender.
Post a Comment