Sunday, November 15, 2009

Go Giants!

Evan's football season is officially over. He played his last game on Saturday, November 7th and his team won! I guess they were a part of a 3-way tie for first place in their division. He loved playing and improved a ton! It's hard as a mom to watch him hit and get hit, but I'm dealing with it. :) Doesn't he look tough with those stickers under his eyes? He's so cute!

I know the parents and teachers are all grateful to have football over. The fourth grade team all came out for the last game of the season. I am so impressed that they showed up and stayed to the end. That is definitely going the extra mile.

This is a picture of Mrs. Vasquez with Cole, Evan, and Sam H.--3 of the 5 players in her class.


This is a final picture of Evan going in for a block. He's doing a great job at getting low

No comments: