Carter had to do a timeline assignment for his own life. He had to choose some significant events that made an impact on him. These are the events he chose and his brief descriptions in his own spelling (beware--his spelling is like his dad's) and punctuation. What he lacks in technical writing, he makes up for in voice and enthusiasm. He is the king of exclamation points. :) Enjoy...
August 13, 2001
I was Born
I was Born
It was a steamin' hot day when Evan and Braxton Bird were blessed with triplets. Me, Myself, and I! Just joking! It was only me! They loved me!
August 2007
"I hope she makes it," we all prayed those weeks in August. my mother was suffering serious pain trying to get my little sister to join us. She was right on the line of Death and almost left us when "WAA" Lizzie and Mom came home safe.
Babtism
That was one steamin' hot day that September day in 2009. I still had to dress up tight in church clothes. I was sweatin' so bad my face was drippin'. That wasn't the only water that day. I was cooled down fast in the water on my own babtism day. It was a smile mania!
February 2011
The Biggest meet I've ever been to was regionals! That screamin' Loud meet got me timesnever to be at!
Summer 2011
After Jimmer, BYU campus was a blast! The library and sports feilds were awsome! I felt like I was a student at BYU.
1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE that kid!!!! He's a party in a person.
Post a Comment