We celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday with a story at breakfast while we ate...
(The kids loved that DAD even joined in on the fun!)

Green eggs and bacon/ham. :)

Emma and the rest of the 1st graders could dress up as a Dr. Seuss character. You can't tell, but her hair has been died blue (as best I could). She wanted to be Thing 1 on her shirt, but Thing 2 on her sweatshirt.
Pie day nearly came and went without me knowing. Luckily, Carter reminded me after school so that I had enough time to whip something up to show respect to pi. He also was shown a fun video where some genius has composed a melody based on the intervals of 3.14159....
Lizzie had her Preschool Spring Musical. I can't believe it's my last preschool musical! She's definitely not the showmen that Emma and Carter are, but there's potential. :) She couldn't be cuter. I actually had her sing my favorite song, "If All the Raindrops were Lemondrops and Gumdrops, Oh, what a World this would be" while I taped her on my phone. I'm just too techno challenged to post it..especially on this beautiful new I Mac that I'm trying to learn. Yes, this month our printer and computer died. We are sporting new "toys" but Ouch! It sure hurts the checkbook!
No comments:
Post a Comment