Warning: Lots of pictures, but I had a blast capturing these moments with my family! Thanksgiving Day was absolutely gorgeous! We couldn't have asked for better weather!! My nephew took charge and organized us into 2 teams for a 2 hour kickball match. We had an absolute blast! Lizzie has already put in her request for our next Family Home Evening Activity. (She may have to wait until the spring because I'm a wimp.)
This little darling Nora captured our hearts as she roamed around the field. I couldn't get enough of this girl!
My sister and her family moved to a new home that located across the street from Chris's school. He was totally in his element.
Proof that my mom's awesome! How many other kids get to play kickball with their grandparents!?! Even though she and my dad payed for it in aches and pains for the next 2 days, they said the fun was totally worth it.
My beautiful, talented, amazing sister...who is so cut-throat, she threw the ball at my FACE to get me out on first base. It's a good thing I was SAFE! So there! It never pays to be mean!
Evan was showing off every time he ran over home plate. I know he was dancing "Gangam style" at least once!
Lizzie discovered that despite her self-doubt, she really could play and contribute to the team. Yea!
Dad strained his right quad and hamstring. He was hurting! After having the boys run for him, we just put him as the constant pitcher and he CRUSHED it! :) "Slow and smooth!""Baby Bouncies!"
Carter ran his heart out!
Braxton smacked the ball and cleared it for a homer a few times! Steve and Ryan also did their fair share of making the women look ridiculously weak, but our talents are different, right? :)
The gang (minus Steve) still smiling and in one piece
After the game, it was crunch time for the ladies to finish the food, so the girls engaged Nora in girly play.
The boys watched football.
The three tables were set.
The food was plentiful and scrumptious!
Is this the cutest "little kids' table" ever!?
Can you tell what my favorite part was?

2 comments:
Love this post!!!! I am missing everybody BIG TIME!!!!!!
We had so much fun with you guys!
Post a Comment