I had been encouraged to take the family to the St. Louis Children's Museum by a few of my friends and I am SO GLAD we did it! It allowed the kids to stay active and explore for hours and hours. The main level has tubes, caves, slides, and crevices galore! Yes, here I am army-crawling my hips through the teeny opening. I think this is how it feels to be birthed. Unbelievable. Anyways, because of the passageways, it's easy to lose your group, so my boys were pared up with my nephews. What good sports! Chris and Carter are a great team and have been for years. :)
The handsome couple who makes this happen. Love you!
My Evan--in exploring heaven
Uncle Ryan showed us a hidden FAST slide. My favorite of the day.
The problem is getting out of the slide area. This is the easiest "adult" way if you can believe it! Steve and my parents refused to follow me again to any slide. Apparently crawling on their knees in tight, confined spaces isn't their idea of fun.
| Mandi and Nora on the "conveyor belt" slide. |
![]() |
| Max is waiting for the OK to go down the 10 story spiral slide! And yes, you have to climb 10 flights of stairs to have the opportunity to slide down. |
| Braxton showing off his Tarzan skills |
| I love the kids waiting for Grandpa to go down this 3 story slide. |
Evan found this really old piano and started playing through his repertoire of popular songs that he's learned by ear. He soon had a crowd. This group of girls were dancing to the beat and cheering him on! Probably the highlight of this boy's day.
| After running, crawling, and climbing, the kids wanted to swim! They can't get enough! |
Max loved his Daddy-time
I love Steve's face in this shot! He pushing Carter who is approximately 100 lbs! His face tells the whole story!
After Carter, Steve gave Chris a push. I don't think Chris was ready for the air he caught!
And I loved having all 5 kids proficient enough in the pool that I never had to get cold and wet. I could sit on the side and watch the fun play out in front of me. :)


2 comments:
What an awesome day that was!!! I hope we can do it again soon!!! Love and miss you all.
Looks so fun!! Great museum and great pictures!
Post a Comment