Easter was so fun this year. We decided to dye our Easter eggs with Kool-aid (thank you, Pinterest!). It was great! The colors were beautiful (except Grape) and our table smelled fruity instead of like vinegar. I would definitely do it again.
I also had everyone use a sharpie and put their names on their favorite egg so that there would be no confusion when it came time for the Egg Roll.
Here are the best 12
Our Easter bunny hid all 125 eggs around the house!
After the hunt, it was time to clean up for the important part--church
All slicked and ready. Carter is sporting his pink tie that the Easter bunny brought him in his basket.
| I call this pose my "cell phone bars". |
I caught Lizzie organizing her candy in rows. I think she may be a math genius. :)
Here she is kicking Grandpa's butt at the egg roll. She totally cracked his egg. :)
There was a lot of trash-talking between these two.
My egg stayed strong and remained whole.
But Braxton's Rumplestiskin egg reminded everyone that "Magic Comes with a Price." He is a little obsessed with the TV show "Once Upon a Time", but it came through for him this time as he won our family brackets.
"With great power comes great responsibility"--Evan is off the hook this year since spiderman was overtaken by Emma's Princess egg.
He's bummed he didn't win, but this face makes him look creepy. I'm glad it wasn't my egg that took his out.
Lizzie rocked it again to the semi-finals.
The grand finale was a beautiful carrot cake cheesecake. Mmmmmm!
I guess I was feeling fancy cuz I even embellished the top! Yes, I surprise myself sometimes.


No comments:
Post a Comment