Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Friends in Harmony


This summer I was invited to be a part of a very talented group of women called Friends in Harmony. It is a choral group comprised of women who are all members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It is in its 15th year! I have had a marvelous time singing with these choice women around the city of Naperville. They are all beautiful, talented, and fun. I feel humbled and grateful for the chance to be a part of them. Singing such great Christmas music for the elderly and sick truly brought the spirit of Christmas into my life this year. Thanks, sisters! Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

rad6 said...

What a great way to share your talent!! You are blessed and in turn bless others. Very cool. Would love to hear you.

Marie said...

What a treat it was for me to hear your group sing. I wish your group was here in Elko for us to enjoy on a more regular basis.

The Stradling Family said...

You guys sound great and look beautiful!