Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. It's all about getting together with family and friends, sharing some good food, and focusing on our many blessings. This year, we had the privilege of hosting my parents and my brother's family. We had a full house, but it was one full of laughter and energy. It's always fun when grandparents, cool uncles, beautiful aunts, and fun cousins come. Despite the brisk, freezing air, the kids played outside a bit. We also found some fun indoors when we went to see the movie Bolt and played at Airtastic, an indoor bounce/slide/playground facility. What a blast! We are so lucky to have family willing to travel to see us. We love them and can't wait to see them again!
My parents, Kurt & Marie Alleman,... two of my greatest examples and blessings.
My brother Wade, and his wife, Stephanie...an instant party.
Emma and Kaelene got matching shirts and tiaras for the special day. Aren't the darling?! Thanks Stephanie!Here's the group of kids ready for a movie! It was cute, but they definitely enjoyed it more than the adults.
Lizzie and my dad. This week she solidified saying the word, "Papa" and now looks for the phone or the laptop (for skype) when I mention his name. So cute!!!
My dad was such a great sport going outside in the cold and playing with the kids while Steve, my mom, and I worked in the kitchen. By the way, my boys want another chance to compete at PIG and HORSE. :)
3 comments:
Hey Kori! Glad you guys had a fun Thanksgiving. We also went and saw Bolt-it's always a great day for movies! How fun to take your boys to Wicked! I am hoping to get tickets for Utah this Friday...I too could probably see it everyday and not get bored! But I would get very poor very quickly-ha ha. Miss ya!
Imissed you guys at Thanksgiving - I'm so glad that we got to stop by and see you for a tiny bit on our way home.
I love seeing families together at holidays. So fun. Your parents look quite young. I recall meeting them many years ago and they have not changed. I thought they looked young then. Wow. tell your mom to send me her address to the fountain of youth. heehee.
Post a Comment