Monday, January 12, 2009

The Stoianowskis


January 1st brought quite a bit of excitement to our house when Uncle Ryan and Aunt Julene arrived at our home. We just absolutely adore them. It was so fun to have family come and visit. We had a great time playing, talking, eating, rock-banding (I think that needs to be a word now), ice skating, lazer-tagging, and relaxing. Ryan, Julene, and I formed "Birdski", the band of all bands. We loved the challenge of unlocking new songs and seeing who had "serious skills." I can't wait until we can get the band back together.:) Emma is a brutal boxer, but Ryan was able to knock her out with a cheap hit. For Christmas, they got the kids Mario Kart, which has been a HUGE hit.
I am so grateful that Ryan doesn't see chick flicks because it gave me an excuse to take Julene to see Twilight. Yowzers! What a treat for me!

I am so excited for Ryan and Julene as they're expecting their first child in a month or so. They'll be fantastic parents because they are wonderful with my own children. I am so thankful for the love they show and are willing to receive. We love you guys!

1 comment:

Ryan and Julene Stoianowski said...

We love you guys! Thank you for welcoming us into your home! Oh and Ryan wants me to tell you "There were no cheap shots, Emma just got worked!" Birdski for ever!!!!