I found these darling aprons at the Dollar Spot at Target and couldn't resist--in fact, they were supposed to be their Valentine's Day gift, but I couldn't even wait for that! For Family night, we were making Coco-Crispie Treats (using coco-crispies and chocolate marshmallows of course), so I had to break the aprons out. The aprons didn't really save their clothes from the chocolate mess, but the girls discovered the pockets are good for holding chocolate chips to snack on while you slave away in the kitchen.:) We've used them at least 5 times already. Definitely, a worth-while investment. I can't wait to use them tomorrow as we prepare some delicious delectables for our family to celebrate Valentine's Day!
2 weeks ago

6 comments:
way cute.... You ARE a great mom!
They take after their mom - hiding chocolate in their pockets.
Corrupting your children at such a young age - you should be ashamed. Hasn't your addiction taught you anything?
They are definitely their mother's daughters. Licking the spoon while they're making some chocolate goodies! Love, Mom
Cute aprons...I am going to definately pay more attention to the dollar spot at Target. Such a great Mom to let your girls help in the kitchen! Did you say chocolate marshmallows? I've never heard of them...am I sheltered or what?
Hey it's chelsea barlow your sort of cousin, you girls are so cute, it really makes me want another one, but I have to convince Todd of that one first! We have a blog but it is private, so I need your email so I can send you an invite! email me it tjsmamma@hotmail.com
Post a Comment