Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cinderella


I don't know if it's the blonde hair or what, but both of my girls have identified with Cinderella before any other character. It was one of Emma's first words and now Lizzie says it often. Another funny thing is that she says it exactly like Emma did, "Lella" with her tongue nearly half out of her mouth on the 'L's. It's so cute! Steve and I are just amazed by how adorable our girls are, and how they use it to get whatever they want. Truly a gift. Lizzie was able to get a teenager to hand over her I-phone at the doctor's office this week. When I warned, "You don't want to do that because she has sticky hands (from the dum-dum suckers the nurse hands out)," the girl just said, "Oh that's OK. She so cute and I can just use a little windex to clean it when I get home." UNBELIEVABLE!

No comments: