4 days ago
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Miss Smartypants
Emma has figured out another manipulation tactic. Today, she was telling me how she was going to be a tall mommy like me, live in a pink house, and have lots and lots of children. Her body was going to have as many as she wanted (this is on the heels of a conversation where she asked me if I would have another baby and I told her my body couldn't have any more babies.) I told her that sounded fun and her reply was, "It's true. The Holy Ghost said." Later, she said she thought we should have dessert after dinner. Steve tried to explain why we weren't having it this evening. Her response...you guessed it, "Well, the Holy Ghost says we should." Who can argue with that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
NEVER EVER ARGUE ABOUT HAVING DESSERT....
That is so funny! I always feel prompted to eat dessert, too! Hee!
She is definitely my granddaughter. I've been using that excuse to have dessert for years!!! Mom
That is such a cute response! It's incredible how kids remember things! Cute pictures of the kids, too! They are getting so big!
That one could get her far. Remind her to use it when she starts dating! Sounds far away, but comes WAY too fast!
R
Post a Comment