EVAN!
Evan has always been one to keep me on my toes, but the last 2 weeks, he's done an especially good job fulfilling this role of his in our family. A few nights ago, I went in to check on him about 30 minutes after he'd turned his lights out. What I saw shocked me. He was asleep.....but with his eyelids flipped inside out. He was bummed when I told him I'd flipped them back. He wanted to see if he could keep them that way the whole night. Wednesday, he came home with his pants backwards. How does that happen? I wish I could fit into my pants backwards and not realize it. I took a picture of him just after coming out of the bathroom to fix the problem.
I couldn't let another kodak moment go by, so I invited Steve up to see his son and take a picture. As soon as the flash went off, he started laughing histerically! Yes, Mom had been dooped. We found out later that his friends thought it was so cool that he had played a trick on me. I am now preparing for what may come next...if that's possible.
Evan has always been one to keep me on my toes, but the last 2 weeks, he's done an especially good job fulfilling this role of his in our family. A few nights ago, I went in to check on him about 30 minutes after he'd turned his lights out. What I saw shocked me. He was asleep.....but with his eyelids flipped inside out. He was bummed when I told him I'd flipped them back. He wanted to see if he could keep them that way the whole night. Wednesday, he came home with his pants backwards. How does that happen? I wish I could fit into my pants backwards and not realize it. I took a picture of him just after coming out of the bathroom to fix the problem.
That evening I went in to check on him after his lights were out and again was surprised. This is how I found him.
I love you, Evan, you little stinker.
No comments:
Post a Comment