My Emma is now 5 years old. I can hardly believe it! She was absolutely devastated when she learned that I would not be home on her birthday! So, she milked it while I was gone. She asked for DONUTS for breakfast, was taken out to lunch at Burger King (I'm sure she claims it is her favorite because it's the closest playland), and got pizza for dinner. Other than that, she really wasn't picky. She saw a cupcake maker after Christmas and had been wanting it ever since. It is so fitting for a girl who loves Strawberry Shortcake dolls named after yummy sweets to then want a cupcake maker! I will admit the frosting dispenser does not swirl the frosting like it should; however, she can cook a cupcake in 30 seconds in the microwave and that is pretty close to instant dessert, which is HEAVEN for her. :)
She also did not want a party this year, only a date with Mom and Dad--and it had to be fancy! She wanted to make sure that it was a place we had to dress up for and that served steak.
Here's Emma in her fancy dress, her Fancy Nancy shoes, Fancy Nancy sunglasses, Fancy Nancy purse, and her hair like Fancy Nancy.
She told me numerous times how much she liked my jewelry. I guess that goes on the list for next year.
Emma and her dad were inseparable. I really was the 3rd wheel--which was fine with me. She was eating it up...as was he. Notice the cocked foot in this pose. :)
1 comment:
So much more memorable than a bday party... I bet this will go in her top ten memories for many years to come. So sweet.
Post a Comment