Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mother's Day

I love, love, love Mother's Day! This year was unique in the way that I have a daughter who can now write sentences and has been spoiling me with notes for an entire week. She has been so excited to celebrate this day with me! Because of her enthusiasm, Sweet Lizzie has been saying "Happy Mother's Day" every morning for 4 days prior. My boys wrote cute poems and cards and my husband delivered on my request...a protective covering for my new iphone.


At church, the talks were wonderful, and then they had a special Relief Society meeting with all women and treats! Steve went overboard with dinner. Grilled chicken, shrimp, and bacon-wrapped scallops, green salad, fruit salad, grilled zucchini, and sparkling cider were on my menu. Wow! All my favorites!
I
While dinner was cooking, my family let me rest and read-another treat for me.
I am one lucky lady!

2 comments:

rad6 said...

That is all because you are an awesome momma!

Marie said...

Oh my goodness!!!! You become more and more beautiful every single day! What a gorgeous family!