Music is a defining part of Christmas for me. This year was a little crazy with the amount of concerts, performances, and special musical numbers our family participated in. Each of my children had at least one performance of their own. I have tried to upload videos of the boys' honors concert at middle school and am so frustrated because I can't share how amazing their choirs and orchestras are! Then there is my own group. I love singing with Friends in Harmony. It's a treat for me to be able to sing and not be behind the piano. This bunch of women inspire me and entertain me. I love getting to know them better. We are all different, but one in purpose. I am honored to be a part of their lives and included in this singing group. I feel like we continue to improve with each season together.
We had a great repertoire. Here we are dancing to "Let it Snow."
"Cool Yule"
"Fruitcake"
This is my other "mother." I love this woman. She is a fellow alto and is a person I admire. I love her humor, her beauty, her style, her testimony, and her advice. She is amazing. I keep hoping that the more I'm around her, the more I can glean from her. She's not old enough to be my mother...and certainly doesn't look it, but she reminds me so much of my own mom that I selfishly go to practice just to feel that connection with her.
I am excited for our spring season already. It's going to be so much fun!

3 comments:
Kori! I am touched beyond words. I love coming to practice to be with YOU! Thank you so much for your kind words. Love you.
OK, I'm crying now. Thank you sweetie. And I missed seeing you perform this season.
thanks for this I like it
http://www.packersandmoversthane.com/ packers and movers thane
http://www.packersandmoversandheri.com/ packers and movers in andheri
http://www.packersandmoverskharghar.com/ packers and movers kharghar
http://www.packersmoverskalyan.com/ packers and movers kalyan
http://www.packersmoverspowai.com/ packers and movers powai
http://www.packersmoverskandivali.com/ packers and movers kandivali
http://www.packersmoversvashi.com/ packers and movers vashi
http://www.packersmoversborivali.com/ packers and movers borivali
http://www.packersmoversinmumbai.com/ packers and movers in mumbai
http://www.moversandpackersbangalore.com/ packers and movers bangalore
Post a Comment