Spring always makes me want to change or update something in my house. Our shower floor was disintegrating to the point where I had a large spot on my ceiling one level below; thus, the master bath became the chosen project. "Paul the Plumber" did a great job keeping me focused and sane throughout the project.
We went from having all white tiles, white everything (minus the walls) to...
tiles the color of dirt! I'm so excited! With 5-6 showers happening in my bathroom nearly everyday, I needed something easy to clean and that could withstand the abuse.
We splurged on this beautiful vanity, which gives is a lot of personality, and definitely updates it from the white standard vanity we had before.
Here's Lizzie showing off our now extended doorless shower that is over 2 feet longer.
The tub is beautiful. Plus, Steve surprised me the last weekend of April and had the bathroom and master bedroom painted while I was gone! It looks so much better! Now if we can get a new light and a mirror, it would be finished.





2 comments:
It looks gorgeous! I love the vanity!
I can't wait to see it in person. Ditto on Mandi. I love the vanity.
Post a Comment