
The boys found a worm in the backyard after school and were teasing me about frying so that they could eat it. Steve grasped this opportunity to totally gross them out as he grilled it on the Weber (next to our delicious drumsticks and potatoes) and dropped this poor little creature into his mouth. All of us were stunned that he really did it! I think Carter gagged in between his nervous laughter.
Apparently, Steve never chewed it. He did, however, speak to the kids after the drop and make them think that he'd already swallowed it. It wasn't until they walked away thinking he was their hero that Steve spit out the creepy crawler into the sink. I'm so glad the kids have a dad who is this cool because their mom would NEVER (I repeat NEVER) eat a fried or GRILLED worm!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe he went that far! I am so impressed! Go Steve! Way to score brownie points with the boys!
One word: AWESOME!!!
That is officially gross!!! :)
Thank goodness for dads!
What a man!
My kids don't even have a mom who will eat broccoli, let alone a worm! Jim would probably do it though. (I heard that worms taste a lot like beets anyway...something else I would never eat!)
Post a Comment