
Steve was in New York and the Washington D.C. area all week. He returned on Friday to some great "Dad's home!" responses and some NOT so great. Lizzie wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. Every time he'd get near her, she'd cry, scream, throw a tantrum, and beg to get down or go to Braxton or mom. Poor Steve. It broke his heart. He couldn't do anything to make her happy. Today we began anew. At the pumpkin patch, Steve let her walk (
almost) wherever she wanted and even took her down a slide. Afterwards, she gave him a great big kiss. I guess she's not mad at him for leaving anymore. They're so cute together! These girls have sure got their dad wrapped around their little fingers. I love it!
4 comments:
I just found your blog off Julene's. What a cute family! Glad to be able to keep up with you guys! :) Kate Barlow
I love it! Thanks for the update!
Kori - that picture of Steve and Lizzie melts my heart. I know what you mean about Dads and their girls. I have enjoyed keeping up on you and your family. Suzanne Welch
If your interested in seeing the kids you can go check our blog jswelchfamily.blogspot.com
That is about the cutest picture I've ever seen. That is wedding material-when she gets married, I expect that to be at the reception (of course we'll be there since she's marrying Grant).
Post a Comment