2 weeks ago
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but this doesn't show enough of the damage these two did to my bathroom in a matter of minutes. Monday morning as I was starting my laundry, preparing breakfast, and packing sack lunches, I realized that I hadn't seen my daughters come down from their room. They were already dressed playing with toys when I left them. Usually this means that Emma has sneaked into my room, shut the door (to keep her wrongdoings hidden and unheard), and turned on the TV. I went running upstairs expecting that scenario, when I was totally caught off guard. She had decorated herself along with my cupboards, tiles, the toilet, rug, etc. After my gasp, I asked her to stop, told her this was a bad choice, and made her stay put. To keep my cool, I figured I'd take a picture instead of yelling. By the look on Emma's face you can see how bad she feels. She wouldn't look up at me for the picture. Lizzie, on the other hand, continues to try to recreate the "masterpiece" that was made that day. Well, Emma was punished enough by me not washing her face immediately because...10 minutes later as we were eating breakfast, each brother took their turn in asking what happened to Emma's face and either laughing or shaking their head. Gotta love 'em! Hopefully, when we encounter make-up again, the lipstick will not make it above the eyebrows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ok, LOVE LOVE LOVE the flintstone costumes. Can you send those my way when you are done with them? Rod and I can be that next year. Hee hee.... did you make them? I might have to copy. So cute!!!!
This is absolutely priceless! I love it!
LOVE IT! Don't you love when the camera keeps you from doing something you'll regret later! :)
Post a Comment