Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My birthday

Yes, today I am 34! It's amazing that I keep getting older but feel like I'm physically still in my early 20s. Today was pretty much an average Wednesday with school, swimming lessons, scouts, piano lessons, and homework; however, my terrific friends brought me lunch and gifts. One friend even bought me an unbelievable chocolate mousse cake. (She was inspired as my oven went out on Monday so I can't even bake a cake for myself!) Luckily, Emma couldn't eat hers, so I had to do my duty and finish it off. Waste not, want not.:) Another funny detail about my day was that every gift I received had chocolate in it!!!! My family and friends sure know what puts a smile on MY face. I feel very blessed today to have as much as I do. I hope this year is another great one--and I remember to enjoy the journey! Thanks to all who made me feel special today.

2 comments:

rad6 said...

Happy Happy Birthday my friend. I wish you the very best. 34, hmmm... all I can say is that is sounding youngish!

Love ya

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Kori! Glad you had a fun day!