While in Elko, our children got to hang out with some friends of ours. Well, Cody McCarrey had quite the impressive talent. He can solve the Rubik's Cube in just over a minute. Evan was intrigued. Call it happenstance, but I had packed one in my carry-on bag. So... I printed out the instructions on the Rubik's Cube website and he has been working on it ever since. Yesterday, he finished it, but messed it up again as he was going onto try to do the "checkerboard." He and I made a deal, if he solved it again, I'd post a blog entry about it.:) So, today he solved it again and found another cube in the house and solved it in under 10 minutes. I think it's downhill from here! I'm so proud of him! What a smart cookie!
His first cube solved!
1 comment:
that's awesome! I'm sure I have NEVER solved it...I was always so impressed when I could just get one side done!
Post a Comment