Monday, July 13, 2009

Our trip to the West

On June 24th, Steve and I flew with the kids to Salt Lake City. The next 5 days were filled with fun and excitement as we gathered with his Mom's family for a huge reunion. Steve's grandma, Edith Woolley Jex, turned 90 years old and had all 98 of her living relatives there to celebrate with her. We got to golf, hike and tour Timpanogos Cave, swim at Seven Peaks, play at the park, visit Heritage Park, eat, chat, and take pictures. Here are some of our favorites.

1 comment:

MEB said...

I love your blog! It was so good to see you and your family. Thanks for the chat that Saturday at grandma's party. It was so good to get to know you better. I think you are such a wonderful person and an amazing mom! I hope it's not years before we see each other again. :)