Sweet sisters. The last two weeks have been so fun watching these two girls play together. They're make-believing and dressing up, playing tag, playing with Barbies, Polly Pockets, and even my old Strawberry Shortcake dolls that my mother found. Lizzie is Emma's little shadow everywhere she goes. Emma likes the big sister role most of the time. She's begun "reading" stories to Lizzie, comforting her at night, singing songs to her in the car while holding her hand, and helping her say prayers at her bedside. I love watching their friendship and love grow for each other.
This picture of Lizzie swinging is one of my favorites. She could swing for an hour if I let her. I actually get worn out fulfilling all of the "underdog" requests. I love to see her smile as she swings high, though. I've read it's good for brain development, so I'll keep pushing as long as she wants.
Say what?!
2 comments:
I love the "Do Not Feed Birds" sign! Cute! nice to have some mother/daughter time!
I miss the Phillips Zoo! The kids love "Teeter" & "Totter" Otter. :-) Cute pics! PS: I would love to feed the Birds...Can we interest you in a trip to the Mall of America? ;-)
Post a Comment