Picture Perfect!

Last week was picture day at Emma's preschool. She was fretting over what she was going to wear since she doesn't have many warmer clothes in a 6x! Yes, my 4 year old is super tall! We went to her favorite store, TJMaxx, and found this darling sweater. Of course, I had picked one with bright colored stripes and a hood; however, this was for her picture (she told me) and so she should get to choose the one she wants. Right? So, we got the brown one with the flower and butterfly--not the striped sweater. Oh, well. She insisted on going to bed with foam curlers to make sure her curls were really curly. Lizzie, not to be left out, also slept in her curlers. They looked so sweet on their pillows with their curlers! I wish I had a picture of that! Anyways...the morning of the pictures right before we loaded in the car to head to school, we ran in the backyard for a few quick shots just in case I don't like the school ones. These 2 girls were in perfect form, striking poses everywhere I turned. They are true girls!
As I was getting them ready, I was in awe over their beauty and kept counting my blessings that I have such gorgeous girls! Steve and I were nervous when we discovered we were having girls. Steve, especially, worried about them getting his barrel-chest or jowels, I worried about my many imperfections that I could pass down (I won't mention specifics ;>) I truly am grateful for these fun, little feminine creatures that add a ton of sugar and spice to our family!

Lizzie and those baby blues!

Emma's favorite pose

Lizzie cracks me up in this one. She's such a hoot!

Lizzie called Emma's name, she looked, and this is what I got! After I took the picture, they couldn't stop giggling at each other and almost fell off of the wall they were standing on!

My 2 princesses!
No comments:
Post a Comment