I then pulled their hair back, smothered their faces in Noxema, had them lie down on their towels, and placed freshly cut cucumbers over their eyes. They were crack ups! Both girls couldn't stop moving, so they kept falling off of their faces, but Emma started to relax when I put on the soft music.
I then wiped the stuff off of their faces and put hot towels over them
Emma wanted to keep it on her forehead while she watched a TV show.
Of course, you have to drink lots of water...
I now have to expose a fun, new smoothie. The picture is horrible, but the product is delicious! My friend at www.dashofdiva.blogspot.com posted this (as well as other wonderful dishes):
Tropical Green Smoothie
2 c fresh spinach
1 mango
2 bananas
1 c pineapple chunks (fresh)
1 c water
1 c ice
Put in blender and voila! Yummy green smoothie that everyone will love! To make it simpler (cuz that's what I'm all about) I substituted 1 can pineapple and 1 can mango. I also added an orange. Have fun with it, but know that my apprehensive children were asking for more! Plus, St. Patrick's Day is coming up and you can bet what we are having for breakfast!!!
2 comments:
Oooh. I think I need a spa day. But it wouldn't be the same without my girls with cucumber slices over their eyes. Too adorable for words.
So fun! You're such a cute mom!
Post a Comment