A picture can speak a thousand words, but the story makes this picture speak even more...

The other day, as I was walking down the hall to change the laundry, this is what I passed. Of course, this being out of the ordinary, I stopped and asked Lizzie what she was doing. "I'm giving my babies a bath." Noticing a little haziness to the water, I stated that they must have needed it because the water was a little dirty. "Well, that's because I went a little bit of pee-pee in it....But just a little bit!" "Oh, yuck!" For some reason, when I call the kids for dinner, they never hear. When it's time to go to church, they can't hear me; however, when Lizzie said this in her teeny two-year old voice, the entire house heard it and reacted with lots of exclamations like, "Gross, Lizzie!", "That's disgusting!", "I can't believe you did that!" It was a reaction, nonetheless, and so Lizzie giggled, smiled her mischievous smile, and let me take a picture of her. She kindly allowed me to get her out so that I could clean her up, finish giving the dolls another bath, along with disinfecting everything else she touched in that bathroom.
*Note to self. Always check on the girls when they've been quiet for more than 10 minutes during wakeful hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment