
Braxton was awarded a Crone Champion Certificate at a special breakfast to honor select students at Crone Middle School. He was nominated by 2 different groups of teachers, but his Health teacher won out. All four of his core teachers came up to us to congratulate him for this honor, to restate what a great kid he was, and to inform us that they had each nominated him as well. I'm so proud of him! His certificate says that he was selected "because he is hard working and has a pleasant personality." Amen! (I added that last exclamation.)

Here he is after receiving his certificate, shaking the principal's hand, and being escorted out to the hallway for pictures.

I can't believe this is my son.
Yes, he is now taller than I--yet another milestone in his life.
He asks to compare heights every day after school.
The man across from us at our table was trying to recruit him for football. :)
If he only had an agressive bone in his body, that might be an option, but not in this life.
That's OK. I'll keep my sweet, respectful, "pleasant" son just the way he is.
2 comments:
What a great kid (boy-man??). I'm glad that he got honored for being great.
I hope it was announced at the breakfast that he is the grandson of Marie Alleman--the very proud grandma!!!!!
Post a Comment