Emma had a lot of fun singing in her musical "Kindergarten Rocks" on Friday, March 18th. She had quite the fan base, since the school allowed Evan and Carter to get out of class to watch her performance with Lizzie and me. I especially enjoyed a particular song as it was sung with sign language. Being an interpreter for a deaf couple at our church services every Sunday, it warms my heart to see my daughter signing and singing. I think both languages set to music allows the message to be communicated on an even deeper level. Maybe it's just me. Nevertheless, she got me choked up on this song--when I wasn't giggling with my boys over her sweet friend who sings tons of volume, but is as the American Idol judges would say, "a little pitchy." Kindergarten kids are so cute!
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
What a cutie!
This was her breakout role, I'm sure!!!! Wish I could have been there to see her.
Post a Comment