Cristian pop here she comes! I like that she is Jesus's favorite friend!
OK, that has to be cutest thing I've ever seen. It just makes me giggle! I think "Jesus is my favorite friend" will be topping the charts soon!!!
She's got the soul, that's for sure.
Oh that is soo cute. I can relate to Lizzie, coming from a family where my sister and mom have prettier voices. But I sure have fun belting it out in the car!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cristian pop here she comes! I like that she is Jesus's favorite friend!
OK, that has to be cutest thing I've ever seen. It just makes me giggle! I think "Jesus is my favorite friend" will be topping the charts soon!!!
She's got the soul, that's for sure.
Oh that is soo cute. I can relate to Lizzie, coming from a family where my sister and mom have prettier voices. But I sure have fun belting it out in the car!!!
Post a Comment