Sunday, May 10, 2009

Friday Fun

We had another day off of school on Friday. I really hope these teachers are seriously improving their skills because they're exhausting my creativity skills. On the flip side, I do enjoy hanging out with my kids when the weather is PERFECT! We've had serious rain (and flooding in the basement, I may add); however, the blossoms on the trees puts me in awe of their beauty. I didn't have masses of blossoming trees like this in Elko (go figure). Chicago has crazy weather, miserable winters, but it sure knows how to put on a pretty face in spring and fall. Evan had a scouting field trip, so I took the kids +1 friend (Hailey Stradling) and met 2 other friends from Emma's preschool at a park in downtown Naperville. We got to see baby goslings and their overprotective hissing parents, feed ducks who seemed picky and didn't like my stale rice Chex, and enjoy the season.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

That last picture is too precious!