My children think that every time they go to the store with me, they deserve a treat. So, Carter chose gummy worms a little while ago when we were in WalMart. He decided to be in charge of our FHE dessert on Monday night. It was to be WORMS IN DIRT. If you've never made it, it's only crushed up oreos (I let the kids crush the cookies in a gallon ziploc baggie with our rolling pin), chocolate pudding, and gummy worms. I put them in fancy glasses to increase the "awesomeness" of the treat, but it didn't really need it. The kids got to bury their worms or let them hang over the glass. They had a BALL! This will definitely be repeated, not only because the kids will request it, but because they talked about it to their friends and neighbors for a week. I was getting praises left and right! I would LOVE to repeat that! Can you tell they had a great time!?!
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment