2 weeks ago
Friday, August 12, 2011
Six Flags
This is out of order because we went to Six Flags in June, but I just found these pictures on my phone and have figured out how to get them on my computer. Six Flags is definitely not Disneyland (in my opinion) but with how much my kids are enjoying roller coasters, it is inching up on the list of fun things to do.
Emma really had the best of both worlds being able to go on the kiddie rides with Lizzie, but also being super tall and going on the roller coasters with the big boys. The day was perfect weather and we saw friends there! Plus, one of my favorite moments as a mom is to have my kids excited to share an exciting adventure with me. When they come off the rides with huge smiles on their faces, bouncing as they run to me, and tell me that I HAVE to go on a ride because it's the best ride EVER, I can't help but put all my fears aside and go wait in line for an hour to get my wits torn from me as I fly through the sky doing loop-de-loops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment